Cosmelite Cream 20 g Hydroquinone & Tretinoin Available Online In Pakistan
Cosmelite cream 20gm consists of aluminium oxide, ascorbic acid, hydroquinone, kojic acid, and lactic acid. Aluminium oxide or alumina is an abrasive agent (that exfoliates) and absorbent that enables in thickening the feel of the skin. Cosmelite Cream 20 g In Pakistan. Ascorbic acid is an antioxidant and forestalls depigmentation and damage of the pores and skin resulting from the sun.
Hydroquinone is a depigmenting agent that allows deal with the darkened skin via inhibiting the synthesis of melanin, a skin pigment chargeable for pigmentation. Kojic acid helps within the lightening of the skin and treats sun damage, scars, and age spots. Lactic acid is an exfoliator that enables in retaining the moisture of the pores and skin.
Cosmelite Cream Buy Online In Karachi
Cosmelite cream is a skin lightening cream, targated in the direction of reducing dark patches present at the face. Cosmelite cream ingredients inhibit melanin synthesis that’s chargeable for dark patches & guard pores and skin against damage because of uv radiations. Cosmelite cream is a gold widespread first line remedy for melasma.
Your physician will suggest the ideal dose of cosmelite cream 20gm that fits your medical situation. Cosmelite cream 20gm may purpose not unusual facet consequences like itching, dryness, redness, and burning sensation on the application web page. These facet consequences normally do now not require scientific attention and progressively solve over time. But, in case you face some other signs and symptoms or the aspect effects persist longer, please seek advice from your health practitioner.
Cosmelite Cream 20 g Benefits
- Cosmelite cream 20gm lightens melasma and hyperpigmentation.
- It incorporates aluminium oxide, ascorbic acid, hydroquinone, kojic acid, and lactic acid.
- Aluminium oxide or alumina is an abrasive agent (that exfoliates) and absorbent that facilitates in thickening the feel of the skin.
- Ascorbic acid is an antioxidant and stops depigmentation and harm of the pores and skin resulting from the solar.
- Hydroquinone is a depigmenting agent.
- It enables treat the darkened skin with the aid of inhibiting the synthesis of melanin (melanogenesis), a skin pigment answerable for pigmentation.
- It acts as a pores and skin bleaching agent and also has antioxidant residences.
- Kojic acid facilitates within the lightening of pores and skin by way of affecting melanin manufacturing and treats sun harm, scars, and age spots.
- Lactic acid is an exfoliator that enables in retaining the moisture of the pores and skin. It also reduces pimples and reduces wrinkles.
Cosmelite Cream Is Used:
To treat a skin circumstance called melasma. (darkish spots on facial skin, mainly at the cheeks and forehead).This circumstance generally happens with hormone adjustments) To treat dermatitis that is a circumstance introduced on through the skin reacting to different agents e.g. detergents, causing the skin to emerge as red and itchy.
Follow cosmelite cream 20gm as a thin layer with clean and dry arms on the pores and skin’s affected areas. You can also apply it with a bit of smooth cotton wool or gauze swab. Lightly rub the drugs into the skin. Wash your hands earlier than and after making use of cosmelite cream 20gm on the affected areas unless the remedy is for arms.
Cosmelite Cream In Pakistan | Side Effects
- Primary & minor side outcomes for cosmelite cream
- Burning or stinging sensation at utility website online
- Itchy and dry pores and skin
- Swelling of pores and skin on the software web page
- Peeling and blistering of skin
- Pores and skin rash
- Exchange in shade and texture of the pores and skin
- Pink spots on pores and skin
- Photosensitivity of pores and skin